menu Iniciar is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall menu Iniciar from your systemPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. menu Iniciar is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling menu Iniciar is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLMENU. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled HostAppService.exe and occupies 7.49 MB (7853056 bytes).
menu Iniciar installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 20.54 MB (21538816
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.49 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.08 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to menu Iniciar version 0.269.7.652
only. You can find below info on other application versions of menu Iniciar:
...click to view all...
menu Iniciar is an application released by the software company Pokki. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase menu Iniciar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase menu Iniciar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find menu Iniciar or simply activate the Search field and type in "menu Iniciar". The menu Iniciar program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click menu Iniciar in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding menu Iniciar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove menu Iniciar.
8. After removing menu Iniciar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of menu Iniciar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling menu Iniciar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall menu Iniciar by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that menu Iniciar by Pokki is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall menu Iniciar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:47:36.947