This page is about Meditel Internet for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Meditel Internet from your PCMeditel Internet
. More data about Meditel Internet can be seen here
. Meditel Internet is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\MeditelInternet folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Meditel Internet is C:\Program Files\MeditelInternet\Uninstaller.exe. MeditelInternet.exe is the Meditel Internet's primary executable file and it takes around 2.94 MB (3078712 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Meditel Internet. They take 9.33 MB (9779464
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Huaweiregcleaner.exe (154.95 KB)
- MeditelInternet.exe (2.94 MB)
- MeditelInternet_Launcher.exe (906.55 KB)
- MeditelInternet_Service.exe (338.55 KB)
- MeditelInternet_Upgrader.exe (762.55 KB)
- OrangeToolbar.exe (2.19 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (678.55 KB)
- Uninstaller_MF.exe (54.13 KB)
- Uninstaller_MF192.exe (54.13 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
The current page applies to Meditel Internet version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Meditel Internet:
Meditel Internet is a program marketed by Meditel Internet. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Meditel Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Meditel Internet with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Meditel Internet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Meditel Internet". If it is installed on your PC the Meditel Internet application will be found automatically. When you click Meditel Internet in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Meditel Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Meditel Internet.
8. After uninstalling Meditel Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Meditel Internet that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Meditel Internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Meditel Internet by Meditel Internet from your PC, nor are we saying that Meditel Internet by Meditel Internet is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Meditel Internet in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:41:02.350