This web page is about Meditel Internet for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Meditel Internet from your computerMeditel Internet
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Meditel Internet. Meditel Internet is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MeditelInternet directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Meditel Internet is C:\Program Files\MeditelInternet\Uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is titled MeditelInternet.exe and its approximative size is 1.49 MB (1563632 bytes).
Meditel Internet contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.83 MB (5068600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Del_CD_ROM.exe (100.00 KB)
- Huaweiregcleaner.exe (154.95 KB)
- InstallWTGService.exe (42.98 KB)
- MeditelInternet.exe (1.49 MB)
- MeditelInternet_Launcher.exe (514.98 KB)
- MeditelInternet_Service.exe (338.98 KB)
- MeditelInternet_SMSMMS.exe (546.98 KB)
- OSU.exe (274.98 KB)
- Setup.exe (882.98 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (326.98 KB)
- WTGVistaUtil.exe (238.98 KB)
This web page is about Meditel Internet version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Meditel Internet versions:
Meditel Internet is an application marketed by Meditel Internet. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Meditel Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Meditel Internet from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Meditel Internet or simply click the Search field and type in "Meditel Internet". If it is installed on your PC the Meditel Internet application will be found very quickly. When you click Meditel Internet in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Meditel Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Meditel Internet.
8. After uninstalling Meditel Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Meditel Internet that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Meditel Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Meditel Internet by Meditel Internet from your computer, nor are we saying that Meditel Internet by Meditel Internet is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Meditel Internet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-20 18:27:52.697