Meditel Internet is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Meditel Internet from your PCMeditel Internet
. Take a look here
for more information on Meditel Internet. Meditel Internet is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MeditelInternet directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Meditel Internet is C:\Program Files (x86)\MeditelInternet\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Meditel Internet's main file takes about 3.05 MB (3193616 bytes) and is called MeditelInternet.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Meditel Internet. They take 9.68 MB (10146624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Huaweiregcleaner.exe (154.95 KB)
- MeditelInternet.exe (3.05 MB)
- MeditelInternet_Launcher.exe (942.77 KB)
- MeditelInternet_Service.exe (524.27 KB)
- MeditelInternet_Upgrader.exe (774.77 KB)
- OrangeToolbar.exe (2.19 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (690.77 KB)
- Uninstaller_MF.exe (54.13 KB)
- Uninstaller_MF192.exe (54.13 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
This data is about Meditel Internet version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more Meditel Internet versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Meditel Internet we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Meditel Internet's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Meditel Internet 4G.rar.lnk
Meditel Internet is an application released by Meditel Internet. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Meditel Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Meditel Internet from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Meditel Internet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Meditel Internet". If it exists on your system the Meditel Internet program will be found very quickly. When you select Meditel Internet in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Meditel Internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Meditel Internet.
8. After uninstalling Meditel Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Meditel Internet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Meditel Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Meditel Internet by Meditel Internet from your PC, nor are we saying that Meditel Internet by Meditel Internet is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Meditel Internet supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 23:35:24.300