join.me is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall join.me from your PCLogMeIn, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on LogMeIn, Inc.. join.me is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing join.me is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me\join.me.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. join.me.exe is the join.me's main executable file and it occupies close to 8.46 MB (8868696 bytes) on disk.
join.me installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.67 MB (9087152
bytes) on disk.
- join.me.exe (8.46 MB)
- LMISupportM.exe (213.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.111
of join.me. Click on the links below for other join.me versions:
...click to view all...
join.me is a program offered by the software company LogMeIn, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove join.me is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove join.me from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find join.me or simply activate the Search feature and type in "join.me". If it exists on your system the join.me app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click join.me in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about join.me, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove join.me.
8. After removing join.me, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of join.me which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling join.me using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove join.me in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 20:47:40.893