join.me is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall join.me from your PCLogMeIn, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on LogMeIn, Inc.. join.me is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing join.me is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me\join.me.exe -uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. join.me.exe is the join.me's main executable file and it occupies close to 8.46 MB (8868696 bytes) on disk.
join.me installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.67 MB (9087152
bytes) on disk.
- join.me.exe (8.46 MB)
- LMISupportM.exe (213.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1991
of join.me. Click on the links below for other join.me versions:
...click to view all...
join.me is a program offered by the software company LogMeIn, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove join.me is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove join.me from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate join.me or simply activate the Search feature and type in "join.me". The join.me program will be found very quickly. After you select join.me in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding join.me, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove join.me.
8. After removing join.me, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of join.me which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling join.me using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove join.me in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 20:47:40.893