This page is about join.me for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall join.me from your systemLogMeIn, Inc.
. More info about LogMeIn, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName.POSBUS\AppData\Local\join.me directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. join.me's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName.POSBUS\AppData\Local\join.me\join.me.exe -uninstall. join.me's main file takes around 8.38 MB (8786264 bytes) and is named join.me.exe.
join.me is composed of the following executables which take 8.59 MB (9004720
bytes) on disk:
- join.me.exe (8.38 MB)
- LMISupportM.exe (213.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2069
of join.me. Click on the links below for other join.me versions:
...click to view all...
join.me is an application released by the software company LogMeIn, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase join.me is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete join.me from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find join.me or simply activate the Search feature and type in "join.me". If it exists on your system the join.me application will be found automatically. When you select join.me in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding join.me, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall join.me.
8. After removing join.me, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong join.me which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling join.me using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove join.me in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 15:47:39.620