This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall join.me for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall join.me from your PCLogMeIn, Inc.
. Further information on LogMeIn, Inc. can be found here
. join.me is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing join.me is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me\join.me.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. join.me's primary file takes around 8.38 MB (8785752 bytes) and is named join.me.exe.
The executable files below are part of join.me. They take an average of 17.94 MB (18815464
bytes) on disk.
- join.me.exe (8.38 MB)
- LMISupportM.exe (213.34 KB)
- update.exe (1.90 MB)
- join.me.exe (7.25 MB)
- LMISupportM.exe (211.84 KB)
This web page is about join.me version 188.8.131.526
alone. You can find below info on other versions of join.me:
...click to view all...
join.me is an application marketed by LogMeIn, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove join.me is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall join.me from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate join.me or simply click the Search field and type in "join.me". If it exists on your system the join.me application will be found automatically. When you select join.me in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about join.me, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall join.me.
8. After removing join.me, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of join.me which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing join.me using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall join.me in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-06 00:45:25.763