join.me is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall join.me from your systemLogMeIn, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on LogMeIn, Inc.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove join.me by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\join.me\join.me.exe -uninstall. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. join.me's primary file takes around 20.42 MB (21413336 bytes) and is called join.me.exe.
join.me is composed of the following executables which occupy 21.01 MB (22029192
bytes) on disk:
- join.me.exe (20.42 MB)
- LMISupportM32.exe (282.46 KB)
- LMISupportM64.exe (318.96 KB)
This web page is about join.me version 22.214.171.1241
alone. Click on the links below for other join.me versions:
...click to view all...
join.me is an application by LogMeIn, Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove join.me is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall join.me from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate join.me or simply activate the Search feature and type in "join.me". If it exists on your system the join.me app will be found automatically. After you select join.me in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about join.me, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall join.me.
8. After uninstalling join.me, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong join.me which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling join.me with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that join.me by LogMeIn, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall join.me in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 09:56:11.797