This web page is about iZotope Insight for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall iZotope Insight from your PCiZotope, Inc.
. Further information on iZotope, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about iZotope Insight can be seen at http://www.izotope.com
. iZotope Insight is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Insight folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. iZotope Insight's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Insight\unins000.exe. iZotope Insight's primary file takes around 1.12 MB (1174979 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with iZotope Insight. They occupy about 5.17 MB (5425091
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- AuthAssistant.exe (3.94 MB)
- Installer_Register_Proxy.exe (56.00 KB)
- Installer_Register_Proxy.exe (61.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02
of iZotope Insight. You can find here a few links to other iZotope Insight releases:
If you are manually uninstalling iZotope Insight we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by iZotope Insight's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 12\Data\Patches\Plugin database\Effects\effect\iZotope Insight_2.fst
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iZotope Insight_is1
iZotope Insight is an application by the software company iZotope, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall iZotope Insight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove iZotope Insight from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iZotope Insight or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iZotope Insight". If it exists on your system the iZotope Insight app will be found very quickly. After you select iZotope Insight in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iZotope Insight, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iZotope Insight:
- The software company is: http://www.izotope.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Insight\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iZotope Insight.
8. After uninstalling iZotope Insight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iZotope Insight which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iZotope Insight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iZotope Insight by iZotope, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iZotope Insight by iZotope, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iZotope Insight in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:11:15.330