This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall iZotope Insight for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iZotope Insight from your computeriZotope, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on iZotope, Inc.. More information about iZotope Insight can be seen at http://www.izotope.com
. Usually the iZotope Insight program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Insight folder, depending on the user's option during install. iZotope Insight's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Insight\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the iZotope Insight's main executable file and it occupies around 1.12 MB (1174979 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of iZotope Insight. They occupy an average of 9.06 MB (9499331
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- AuthAssistant.exe (3.94 MB)
- Installer_Register_Proxy.exe (56.00 KB)
The current web page applies to iZotope Insight version 1.03
alone. Click on the links below for other iZotope Insight versions:
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove iZotope Insight from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall iZotope Insight:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Insight
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Insight\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Insight\win32\AuthAssistant.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Insight\win32\Installer_Register_Proxy.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Insight\win32\iZInsight.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Insight\win32\iZInsightDXHook.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Insight\win64\Installer_Register_Proxy.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Insight\win64\iZInsight.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Insight\win64\iZInsightDXHook.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iZotope Insight_is1
iZotope Insight is an application offered by the software company iZotope, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall iZotope Insight is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iZotope Insight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iZotope Insight or simply click the Search feature and type in "iZotope Insight". If it exists on your system the iZotope Insight app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select iZotope Insight in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iZotope Insight, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iZotope Insight:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.izotope.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iZotope\Insight\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iZotope Insight.
8. After uninstalling iZotope Insight, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iZotope Insight that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing iZotope Insight using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iZotope Insight by iZotope, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iZotope Insight by iZotope, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iZotope Insight in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:19:47.940