This info is about iWizz for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall iWizz from your computerName of your company
. Open here
for more information on Name of your company. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iWizz folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing iWizz is C:\Program Files (x86)\iWizz\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. iWizz.exe is the iWizz's main executable file and it takes close to 1.55 MB (1622016 bytes) on disk.
iWizz contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.24 MB (6539200
bytes) on disk.
- iWizz.exe (1.55 MB)
- uninstall.exe (4.69 MB)
This data is about iWizz version 1.01
alone. You can find below a few links to other iWizz releases:
If you're planning to uninstall iWizz you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall iWizz:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\iWizz
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iWizz
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\iWizz\iWizz.exe
- C:\Program Files\iWizz\Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\iWizz\msvcm80.dll
- C:\Program Files\iWizz\msvcp80.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iWizz 1.0b1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Name of your company\iWizz
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iWizz 1.0b1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iWizz 1.0b1\UninstallString
iWizz is a program released by Name of your company. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase iWizz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase iWizz from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iWizz or simply click the Search feature and type in "iWizz". If it is installed on your PC the iWizz program will be found automatically. After you click iWizz in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iWizz, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iWizz.
8. After removing iWizz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iWizz that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iWizz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iWizz by Name of your company from your PC, nor are we saying that iWizz by Name of your company is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iWizz supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-01 13:47:06.347