iWizz is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall iWizz from your systemName of your company
. Take a look here
for more details on Name of your company. iWizz is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\iWizz directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\iWizz\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iWizz. The program's main executable file is named iWizz.exe and it has a size of 1.94 MB (2035712 bytes).
iWizz installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.61 MB (6932877
bytes) on disk.
- iWizz.exe (1.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (4.67 MB)
This page is about iWizz version 1.045
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of iWizz:
iWizz is an application by Name of your company. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall iWizz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove iWizz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iWizz or simply click the Search feature and type in "iWizz". The iWizz application will be found automatically. After you click iWizz in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iWizz, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iWizz.
8. After uninstalling iWizz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iWizz which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iWizz with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iWizz by Name of your company from your PC, nor are we saying that iWizz by Name of your company is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iWizz supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 00:18:27.223