This page is about iWebar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall iWebar from your PCiWebar
. Check out here
where you can get more info on iWebar. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iWebar directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove iWebar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iWebar\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. iWebar-bg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 687.91 KB (704416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside iWebar. They occupy about 13.06 MB (13693817
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 094c15dd-d711-4c68-bf72-2db61891dec0-11.exe (1.92 MB)
- 094c15dd-d711-4c68-bf72-2db61891dec0-4.exe (1.45 MB)
- 094c15dd-d711-4c68-bf72-2db61891dec0-5.exe (841.91 KB)
- 094c15dd-d711-4c68-bf72-2db61891dec0-6.exe (1.21 MB)
- 094c15dd-d711-4c68-bf72-2db61891dec0-64.exe (1.61 MB)
- iWebar-codedownloader.exe (1.06 MB)
- iWebar-bg.exe (687.91 KB)
- iWebar-buttonutil.exe (286.41 KB)
- iWebar-buttonutil64.exe (383.41 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.91 KB)
- utils.exe (2.51 MB)
This info is about iWebar version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other iWebar versions:
...click to view all...
iWebar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall iWebar:
The files below are left behind on your disk by iWebar when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWebar
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\iWebar\iWebar.ico
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\iWebar
iWebar is a program marketed by the software company iWebar. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall iWebar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete iWebar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iWebar or simply click the Search feature and type in "iWebar". The iWebar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iWebar in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iWebar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iWebar.
8. After uninstalling iWebar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iWebar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iWebar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iWebar by iWebar from your PC, nor are we saying that iWebar by iWebar is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iWebar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 05:43:06.147