This page is about iWebar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall iWebar from your computeriWebar
. You can find out more on iWebar or check for application updates here
. Usually the iWebar application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iWebar folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing iWebar is C:\Program Files (x86)\iWebar\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 627.36 KB (642416 bytes) on disk and is labeled iWebar-bg.exe.
iWebar is comprised of the following executables which take 7.50 MB (7862964
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- a59dff7b-4e23-46f4-b66f-1c659803947a-2.exe (354.86 KB)
- a59dff7b-4e23-46f4-b66f-1c659803947a-3.exe (1.81 MB)
- a59dff7b-4e23-46f4-b66f-1c659803947a-5.exe (449.86 KB)
- iWebar-bg.exe (627.36 KB)
- iWebar-buttonutil.exe (270.86 KB)
- iWebar-buttonutil64.exe (360.36 KB)
- iWebar-novainstaller.exe (499.36 KB)
- iWebar-nova.exe (578.86 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (81.86 KB)
- utils.exe (2.05 MB)
The current web page applies to iWebar version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of iWebar:
...click to view all...
iWebar is an application released by the software company iWebar. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase iWebar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iWebar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iWebar or simply activate the Search field and type in "iWebar". If it exists on your system the iWebar program will be found automatically. After you select iWebar in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iWebar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iWebar.
8. After removing iWebar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iWebar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iWebar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iWebar by iWebar from your PC, nor are we saying that iWebar by iWebar is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iWebar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 22:29:53.723