You can find on this page details on how to remove iDevice Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall iDevice Manager from your systemMarx Softwareentwicklung
. Take a look here
for more information on Marx Softwareentwicklung. Click on http://www.software4u.de
to get more info about iDevice Manager on Marx Softwareentwicklung's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Software4u\iDevice Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). "D:\Program Files\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove iDevice Manager. Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe is the iDevice Manager's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.01 MB (1060864 bytes) on disk.
iDevice Manager is composed of the following executables which take 1.86 MB (1946352
bytes) on disk:
- Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe (1.01 MB)
- Software4u.IPELauncher.exe (129.50 KB)
- Software4u.Restart.exe (43.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.73 KB)
This info is about iDevice Manager version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more iDevice Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iDevice Manager is an application by the software company Marx Softwareentwicklung. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall iDevice Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iDevice Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iDevice Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "iDevice Manager". If it is installed on your PC the iDevice Manager application will be found automatically. After you select iDevice Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iDevice Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDevice Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.software4u.de
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iDevice Manager.
8. After uninstalling iDevice Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iDevice Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iDevice Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iDevice Manager by Marx Softwareentwicklung from your PC, we are not saying that iDevice Manager by Marx Softwareentwicklung is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iDevice Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:29:58.863