This page is about iDevice Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall iDevice Manager from your computerMarx Softwareentwicklung
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Marx Softwareentwicklung. Please follow http://www.software4u.de
if you want to read more on iDevice Manager on Marx Softwareentwicklung's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove iDevice Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. iDevice Manager's primary file takes around 1,018.50 KB (1042944 bytes) and its name is Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe.
iDevice Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.85 MB (1937418
bytes) on disk.
- Software4u.IDeviceManager.exe (1,018.50 KB)
- Software4u.IPELauncher.exe (129.50 KB)
- Software4u.Restart.exe (43.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.51 KB)
This page is about iDevice Manager version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of iDevice Manager:
...click to view all...
iDevice Manager is a program marketed by Marx Softwareentwicklung. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase iDevice Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete iDevice Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iDevice Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "iDevice Manager". The iDevice Manager app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iDevice Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding iDevice Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iDevice Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.software4u.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Software4u\iDevice Manager\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iDevice Manager.
8. After uninstalling iDevice Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iDevice Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iDevice Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iDevice Manager by Marx Softwareentwicklung from your computer, we are not saying that iDevice Manager by Marx Softwareentwicklung is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iDevice Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 12:09:33.230