This page is about iDSecure for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall iDSecure from your PCControl iD
. Check out here
for more info on Control iD. Please follow http://www.controlid.com.br
if you want to read more on iDSecure on Control iD's page. iDSecure is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Control iD\iDSecure folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove iDSecure by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Control iD\iDSecure\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 11.11 MB (11651448 bytes) on disk and is titled ftrDriverSetup_win8_whql_2307.exe.
The executable files below are part of iDSecure. They take an average of 21.77 MB (22830871
bytes) on disk.
- ftrDriverSetup_win8_whql_2307.exe (11.11 MB)
- ftrDriverSetup_winxp_vista_win7_whql_2307.exe (10.49 MB)
- RemoteBio.exe (52.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (123.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of iDSecure. For more iDSecure versions please click below:
iDSecure is an application offered by Control iD. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase iDSecure is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall iDSecure from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iDSecure or simply click the Search feature and type in "iDSecure". If it exists on your system the iDSecure program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select iDSecure in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iDSecure, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iDSecure:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.controlid.com.br
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Control iD\iDSecure\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iDSecure.
8. After uninstalling iDSecure, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iDSecure which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iDSecure with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iDSecure by Control iD from your PC, nor are we saying that iDSecure by Control iD is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iDSecure supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 04:59:50.953