You can find below details on how to uninstall iCopy for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall iCopy from your systemMatteo Rossi
. More data about Matteo Rossi can be found here
. Click on http://icopy.sourceforge.net
to get more info about iCopy on Matteo Rossi's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCopy folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. iCopy's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iCopy\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 334.50 KB (342528 bytes) on disk and is named iCopy.exe.
The following executables are installed together with iCopy. They take about 445.33 KB (456023
bytes) on disk.
- iCopy.exe (334.50 KB)
- iCopy.vshost.exe (11.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (99.50 KB)
The current page applies to iCopy version 1.5.0
only. For more iCopy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iCopy is a program released by the software company Matteo Rossi. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove iCopy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove iCopy from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iCopy or simply click the Search field and type in "iCopy". The iCopy application will be found automatically. When you select iCopy in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding iCopy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iCopy:
- The web site of the program is: http://icopy.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCopy\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove iCopy.
8. After uninstalling iCopy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iCopy which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iCopy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iCopy by Matteo Rossi from your PC, nor are we saying that iCopy by Matteo Rossi is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove iCopy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 13:30:10.997