This page is about iCopy for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall iCopy from your computerMatteo Rossi
. You can read more on Matteo Rossi or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about iCopy at http://icopy.sourceforge.net
. Usually the iCopy application is to be found in the C:\Windows\Tools\iCopy1.64r folder, depending on the user's option during setup. iCopy's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\Tools\iCopy1.64r\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 399.50 KB (409088 bytes) on disk and is named iCopy.exe.
The executables below are part of iCopy. They take an average of 522.46 KB (534998
bytes) on disk.
- iCopy.exe (399.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (122.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.4
of iCopy. For more iCopy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iCopy is an application offered by the software company Matteo Rossi. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove iCopy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iCopy from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iCopy or simply activate the Search field and type in "iCopy". The iCopy program will be found automatically. When you click iCopy in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iCopy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iCopy:
- The web site of the application is: http://icopy.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Tools\iCopy1.64r\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iCopy.
8. After uninstalling iCopy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iCopy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iCopy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iCopy by Matteo Rossi from your PC, nor are we saying that iCopy by Matteo Rossi is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iCopy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:52:22.893