This page is about iCopy for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall iCopy from your computerMatteo Rossi
. You can read more on Matteo Rossi or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about iCopy at http://icopy.sourceforge.net
. Usually the iCopy application is to be found in the C:\Windows\Tools\iCopy1.64r folder, depending on the user's option during setup. iCopy's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\Tools\iCopy1.64r\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 399.50 KB (409088 bytes) on disk and is named iCopy.exe.
The executables below are part of iCopy. They take an average of 522.46 KB (534998
bytes) on disk.
- iCopy.exe (399.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (122.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.4
of iCopy. For more iCopy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iCopy is an application offered by the software company Matteo Rossi. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove iCopy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iCopy from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iCopy or simply click the Search field and type in "iCopy". If it is installed on your PC the iCopy program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iCopy in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iCopy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iCopy:
- The web site of the application is: http://icopy.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Tools\iCopy1.64r\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iCopy.
8. After uninstalling iCopy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iCopy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iCopy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iCopy by Matteo Rossi from your PC, nor are we saying that iCopy by Matteo Rossi is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iCopy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:52:22.893