This page is about iCloud for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Apple Inc.. Additional info about Apple Inc. can be seen here. More information about the app iCloud can be seen at http://www.apple.com/ru. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. iCloud.exe is the iCloud's main executable file and it occupies around 42.79 KB (43816 bytes) on disk.
iCloud is composed of the following executables which take 5.80 MB (6080480 bytes) on disk:
A way to erase iCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
iCloud is a program by Apple Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase iCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iCloud or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iCloud". If it is installed on your PC the iCloud app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iCloud in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iCloud.
8. After uninstalling iCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iCloud that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iCloud by Apple Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iCloud by Apple Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iCloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.