This web page contains thorough information on how to remove iCloud for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall iCloud from your computerApple Inc.
. Additional info about Apple Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.apple.com
to get more facts about iCloud on Apple Inc.'s website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Internet Services directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file occupies 338.32 KB (346440 bytes) on disk and is labeled iCloud.exe.
iCloud installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.16 MB (6456120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppleIEDAV.exe (1.26 MB)
- AppleOutlookDAVConfig.exe (3.07 MB)
- ApplePhotoStreams.exe (58.32 KB)
- ApplePhotoStreamsDownloader.exe (58.32 KB)
- ApplePhotoStreamsSlideShow.exe (550.32 KB)
- APSDaemon.exe (58.32 KB)
- defaults.exe (31.82 KB)
- distnoted.exe (13.82 KB)
- EReporter.exe (338.32 KB)
- iCloud.exe (338.32 KB)
- iCloudServices.exe (58.32 KB)
- iCloudWeb.exe (14.82 KB)
- plutil.exe (20.32 KB)
- ShellStreamsShortcut.exe (306.32 KB)
- WebKit2WebProcess.exe (14.32 KB)
This web page is about iCloud version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other iCloud versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling iCloud we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
iCloud is an application offered by the software company Apple Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove iCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iCloud from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iCloud or simply activate the Search field and type in "iCloud". If it exists on your system the iCloud app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iCloud in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iCloud.
8. After removing iCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iCloud that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iCloud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iCloud by Apple Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iCloud by Apple Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iCloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:03:28.753