iCare Data Recovery Free
You can find below details on how to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free from your computeriCare Recovery
. More info about iCare Recovery can be read here
. Detailed information about iCare Data Recovery Free can be seen at http://www.icare-recovery.com/
. Usually the iCare Data Recovery Free application is found in the C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Free folder, depending on the user's option during install. iCare Data Recovery Free's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Free\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 679.50 KB (695808 bytes) on disk and is titled iCareDataRecoveryFree.exe.
The executables below are part of iCare Data Recovery Free. They take about 1.81 MB (1894601
bytes) on disk.
- iCareDataRecoveryFree.exe (679.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to iCare Data Recovery Free version 6.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of iCare Data Recovery Free:
iCare Data Recovery Free is an application marketed by the software company iCare Recovery. Some people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase iCare Data Recovery Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove iCare Data Recovery Free from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iCare Data Recovery Free or simply activate the Search field and type in "iCare Data Recovery Free". If it is installed on your PC the iCare Data Recovery Free app will be found very quickly. After you select iCare Data Recovery Free in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iCare Data Recovery Free, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iCare Data Recovery Free:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.icare-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Free\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free.
8. After uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iCare Data Recovery Free which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iCare Data Recovery Free using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iCare Data Recovery Free by iCare Recovery from your PC, we are not saying that iCare Data Recovery Free by iCare Recovery is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iCare Data Recovery Free in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:40:15.627