iCare Data Recovery Free
iCare Data Recovery Free is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free from your systemiCare Recovery
. More information on iCare Recovery can be found here
. Please open http://www.icare-recovery.com/
if you want to read more on iCare Data Recovery Free on iCare Recovery's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Free directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing iCare Data Recovery Free is C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Free\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called iCareDataRecoveryFree.exe and its approximative size is 675.00 KB (691200 bytes).
iCare Data Recovery Free installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.80 MB (1889993
bytes) on disk.
- iCareDataRecoveryFree.exe (675.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2
of iCare Data Recovery Free. For other iCare Data Recovery Free versions please click below:
iCare Data Recovery Free is a program by iCare Recovery. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase iCare Data Recovery Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove iCare Data Recovery Free from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iCare Data Recovery Free or simply click the Search feature and type in "iCare Data Recovery Free". If it exists on your system the iCare Data Recovery Free app will be found very quickly. When you select iCare Data Recovery Free in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iCare Data Recovery Free, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iCare Data Recovery Free:
- The publisher is: http://www.icare-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iCare Data Recovery Free\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iCare Data Recovery Free.
8. After uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iCare Data Recovery Free which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Free with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iCare Data Recovery Free by iCare Recovery from your computer, nor are we saying that iCare Data Recovery Free by iCare Recovery is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove iCare Data Recovery Free supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:19:04.157