iCare Data Recovery Free
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free from your PCiCareAll Inc.
. You can read more on iCareAll Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to iCare Data Recovery Free at https://www.icare-recovery.com/
. iCare Data Recovery Free is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Free folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing iCare Data Recovery Free is C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Free\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. iCDR.exe is the iCare Data Recovery Free's primary executable file and it takes about 9.17 MB (9613688 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of iCare Data Recovery Free. They occupy about 14.09 MB (14770417
bytes) on disk.
- iCDR.exe (9.17 MB)
- OfficeViewer.exe (4.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
This info is about iCare Data Recovery Free version 7.9.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of iCare Data Recovery Free:
iCare Data Recovery Free is an application released by iCareAll Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete iCare Data Recovery Free from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iCare Data Recovery Free or simply click the Search feature and type in "iCare Data Recovery Free". If it exists on your system the iCare Data Recovery Free application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click iCare Data Recovery Free in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iCare Data Recovery Free, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iCare Data Recovery Free:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.icare-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Free\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free.
8. After uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iCare Data Recovery Free that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Free with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free by iCareAll Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that iCare Data Recovery Free by iCareAll Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 08:54:07.450