iCare Data Recovery Free
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free from your systemiCareAll Inc.
. More data about iCareAll Inc. can be read here
. Please open https://www.icare-recovery.com/
if you want to read more on iCare Data Recovery Free on iCareAll Inc.'s page. Usually the iCare Data Recovery Free application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Free directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Free\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free. iCDR.exe is the iCare Data Recovery Free's main executable file and it occupies about 9.78 MB (10252512 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of iCare Data Recovery Free. They take an average of 14.70 MB (15409135
bytes) on disk.
- iCDR.exe (9.78 MB)
- OfficeViewer.exe (4.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.70 KB)
This web page is about iCare Data Recovery Free version 8.1.8
only. For other iCare Data Recovery Free versions please click below:
iCare Data Recovery Free is an application offered by iCareAll Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase iCare Data Recovery Free from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iCare Data Recovery Free or simply activate the Search field and type in "iCare Data Recovery Free". The iCare Data Recovery Free program will be found very quickly. After you select iCare Data Recovery Free in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iCare Data Recovery Free, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iCare Data Recovery Free:
- The publisher is: https://www.icare-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Free\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iCare Data Recovery Free.
8. After uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iCare Data Recovery Free which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Free using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free by iCareAll Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iCare Data Recovery Free by iCareAll Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 00:42:59.317