iCare Data Recovery Free
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free from your systemiCareAll Inc.
. More data about iCareAll Inc. can be read here
. Please open https://www.icare-recovery.com/
if you want to read more on iCare Data Recovery Free on iCareAll Inc.'s page. Usually the iCare Data Recovery Free application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Free directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Free\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free. iCDR.exe is the iCare Data Recovery Free's main executable file and it occupies about 9.78 MB (10252512 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of iCare Data Recovery Free. They take an average of 14.70 MB (15409135
bytes) on disk.
- iCDR.exe (9.78 MB)
- OfficeViewer.exe (4.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.70 KB)
This web page is about iCare Data Recovery Free version 8.1.8
only. For other iCare Data Recovery Free versions please click below:
iCare Data Recovery Free is an application offered by iCareAll Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase iCare Data Recovery Free from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find iCare Data Recovery Free or simply click the Search field and type in "iCare Data Recovery Free". If it is installed on your PC the iCare Data Recovery Free app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click iCare Data Recovery Free in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iCare Data Recovery Free, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iCare Data Recovery Free:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.icare-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Free\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iCare Data Recovery Free.
8. After uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iCare Data Recovery Free which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Free using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free by iCareAll Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that iCare Data Recovery Free by iCareAll Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Free supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 00:42:59.317