i-project 6.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall i-project 6.0 from your systemSchneider Electric S.p.A.
. You can read more on Schneider Electric S.p.A. or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Schneider Electric S.p.A\i-project6 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall i-project 6.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Schneider Electric S.p.A\i-project6\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 95.00 KB (97280 bytes) on disk and is named iprojectStartPage.exe.
The executables below are part of i-project 6.0. They take an average of 11.43 MB (11986996
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (704.11 KB)
- INT_CAD.exe (329.50 KB)
- INT_CAD.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- iprojectNet.exe (1.73 MB)
- iprojectStartPage.exe (95.00 KB)
- pdftk.exe (8.48 MB)
- Schneider_Converter.exe (110.91 KB)
This info is about i-project 6.0 version 6.03
alone. You can find below info on other versions of i-project 6.0:
i-project 6.0 is an application marketed by Schneider Electric S.p.A.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove i-project 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove i-project 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate i-project 6.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "i-project 6.0". If it exists on your system the i-project 6.0 app will be found very quickly. When you click i-project 6.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding i-project 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove i-project 6.0.
8. After uninstalling i-project 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong i-project 6.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling i-project 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove i-project 6.0 by Schneider Electric S.p.A. from your PC, we are not saying that i-project 6.0 by Schneider Electric S.p.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove i-project 6.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-05 21:24:13.800