i-project 6.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall i-project 6.0 from your systemSchneider Electric S.p.A.
. More information on Schneider Electric S.p.A. can be found here
. i-project 6.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Schneider Electric S.p.A\i-project6 directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Schneider Electric S.p.A\i-project6\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall i-project 6.0. iprojectStartPage.exe is the i-project 6.0's main executable file and it occupies close to 95.00 KB (97280 bytes) on disk.
i-project 6.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.42 MB (11976828
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (704.11 KB)
- INT_CAD.exe (328.50 KB)
- INT_CAD.vshost.exe (11.33 KB)
- iprojectNet.exe (1.72 MB)
- iprojectStartPage.exe (95.00 KB)
- pdftk.exe (8.48 MB)
- Schneider_Converter.exe (110.91 KB)
The current web page applies to i-project 6.0 version 6.00
only. You can find below a few links to other i-project 6.0 releases:
i-project 6.0 is an application by Schneider Electric S.p.A.. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall i-project 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove i-project 6.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate i-project 6.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "i-project 6.0". If it exists on your system the i-project 6.0 application will be found automatically. After you click i-project 6.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding i-project 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall i-project 6.0.
8. After uninstalling i-project 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong i-project 6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing i-project 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall i-project 6.0 by Schneider Electric S.p.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that i-project 6.0 by Schneider Electric S.p.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall i-project 6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 12:14:50.367