This web page contains thorough information on how to remove goop Toolbar for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall goop Toolbar from your systemgoop
. Go over here
where you can read more on goop. More info about the software goop Toolbar can be found at http://goop.ourtoolbar.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\goop directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove goop Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\goop\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 111.23 KB (113896 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall.exe.
goop Toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 111.23 KB (113896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
The current web page applies to goop Toolbar version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of goop Toolbar:
goop Toolbar is a program marketed by goop. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall goop Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove goop Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find goop Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "goop Toolbar". The goop Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click goop Toolbar in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about goop Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for goop Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://goop.ourtoolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\goop\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove goop Toolbar.
8. After removing goop Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong goop Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing goop Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove goop Toolbar by goop from your computer, nor are we saying that goop Toolbar by goop is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove goop Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 09:07:50.577