This page contains detailed information on how to remove goop Toolbar for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall goop Toolbar from your PCgoop
. Check out here
where you can find out more on goop. You can see more info on goop Toolbar at http://goop.ourtoolbar.com/
. goop Toolbar is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\goop directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\goop\uninstall.exe toolbar is the full command line if you want to remove goop Toolbar. The application's main executable file occupies 132.29 KB (135464 bytes) on disk and is named goopToolbarHelper.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside goop Toolbar. They take about 453.08 KB (463952
bytes) on disk.
- goopToolbarHelper.exe (132.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (225.50 KB)
The current page applies to goop Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other goop Toolbar versions:
goop Toolbar is an application by goop. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase goop Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove goop Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find goop Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "goop Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the goop Toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select goop Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding goop Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for goop Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://goop.ourtoolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\goop\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove goop Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling goop Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong goop Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling goop Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall goop Toolbar by goop from your computer, we are not saying that goop Toolbar by goop is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall goop Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:12:26.313