This page contains complete information on how to uninstall gate snapper for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall gate snapper from your PCgate snapper
. Open here
for more information on gate snapper. Click on http://gatesnapper.com/support
to get more info about gate snapper on gate snapper's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gate snapper directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing gate snapper is C:\Program Files (x86)\gate snapper\gatesnapperuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. gate snapper's primary file takes about 401.74 KB (411384 bytes) and its name is utilgatesnapper.exe.
gate snapper contains of the executables below. They take 644.25 KB (659712
bytes) on disk.
- gatesnapperUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utilgatesnapper.exe (401.74 KB)
This data is about gate snapper version 2015.04.20.155040
only. You can find here a few links to other gate snapper releases:
...click to view all...
gate snapper is a program marketed by the software company gate snapper. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall gate snapper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove gate snapper from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find gate snapper or simply activate the Search feature and type in "gate snapper". If it is installed on your PC the gate snapper program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click gate snapper in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about gate snapper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for gate snapper:
- The software company is: http://gatesnapper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gate snapper\gatesnapperuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall gate snapper.
8. After uninstalling gate snapper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of gate snapper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling gate snapper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove gate snapper by gate snapper from your computer, we are not saying that gate snapper by gate snapper is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove gate snapper supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:36:50.530