This page contains complete information on how to uninstall gate snapper for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall gate snapper from your PCgate snapper
. Open here
for more information on gate snapper. Click on http://gatesnapper.com/support
to get more info about gate snapper on gate snapper's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gate snapper directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing gate snapper is C:\Program Files (x86)\gate snapper\gatesnapperuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. gate snapper's primary file takes about 401.74 KB (411384 bytes) and its name is utilgatesnapper.exe.
gate snapper contains of the executables below. They take 644.25 KB (659712
bytes) on disk.
- gatesnapperUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utilgatesnapper.exe (401.74 KB)
This data is about gate snapper version 2015.04.20.155040
only. You can find here a few links to other gate snapper releases:
...click to view all...
gate snapper is a program marketed by the software company gate snapper. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall gate snapper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove gate snapper from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate gate snapper or simply click the Search feature and type in "gate snapper". The gate snapper program will be found automatically. After you click gate snapper in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding gate snapper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for gate snapper:
- The web site of the program is: http://gatesnapper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gate snapper\gatesnapperuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall gate snapper.
8. After uninstalling gate snapper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of gate snapper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling gate snapper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove gate snapper by gate snapper from your computer, we are not saying that gate snapper by gate snapper is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove gate snapper supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:36:50.530