This web page contains complete information on how to remove gate snapper for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall gate snapper from your computergate snapper
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on gate snapper. More details about gate snapper can be seen at http://gatesnapper.com/support
. Usually the gate snapper program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gate snapper folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for gate snapper is C:\Program Files (x86)\gate snapper\gatesnapperuninstall.exe. gate snapper's primary file takes around 103.24 KB (105720 bytes) and its name is gatesnapper.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside gate snapper. They occupy about 2.16 MB (2263032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gatesnapperUninstall.exe (253.04 KB)
- utilgatesnapper.exe (382.74 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- gatesnapper.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.24 KB)
- gatesnapper.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.24 KB)
- gatesnapper.expext.exe (99.24 KB)
- gatesnapper.PurBrowse64.exe (345.24 KB)
This web page is about gate snapper version 2015.01.08.142255
only. You can find below info on other releases of gate snapper:
...click to view all...
gate snapper is a program released by gate snapper. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall gate snapper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall gate snapper from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find gate snapper or simply activate the Search field and type in "gate snapper". The gate snapper application will be found automatically. After you select gate snapper in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about gate snapper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for gate snapper:
- The publisher is: http://gatesnapper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gate snapper\gatesnapperuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall gate snapper.
8. After removing gate snapper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong gate snapper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling gate snapper using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall gate snapper by gate snapper from your computer, nor are we saying that gate snapper by gate snapper is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall gate snapper supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:55:00.110