You can find on this page details on how to remove gate snapper for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall gate snapper from your computergate snapper
. Open here
for more info on gate snapper. Please follow http://gatesnapper.com/support
if you want to read more on gate snapper on gate snapper's web page. Usually the gate snapper application is installed in the C:\Program Files\gate snapper directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for gate snapper is C:\Program Files\gate snapper\gatesnapperUn.exe OFS_. The application's main executable file is titled gatesnapper.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.69 KB (108224 bytes).
gate snapper is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.96 MB (2059136
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- gatesnapperUn.exe (603.19 KB)
- gatesnapperUninstall.exe (252.94 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- gatesnapper.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.69 KB)
- gatesnapper.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.19 KB)
- gatesnapper.expext.exe (112.69 KB)
- gatesnapper.PurBrowse.exe (289.69 KB)
The current web page applies to gate snapper version 2015.01.18.202349
only. You can find below info on other application versions of gate snapper:
...click to view all...
gate snapper is an application released by the software company gate snapper. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove gate snapper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete gate snapper with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate gate snapper or simply click the Search field and type in "gate snapper". The gate snapper app will be found very quickly. When you click gate snapper in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding gate snapper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for gate snapper:
- The web site of the application is: http://gatesnapper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\gate snapper\gatesnapperUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall gate snapper.
8. After uninstalling gate snapper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of gate snapper which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing gate snapper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall gate snapper by gate snapper from your PC, nor are we saying that gate snapper by gate snapper is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall gate snapper in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 01:14:47.337