gBurner Virtual Drive
gBurner Virtual Drive is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall gBurner Virtual Drive from your PCPower Software Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on Power Software Ltd. gBurner Virtual Drive is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\gBurner Virtual Drive directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall gBurner Virtual Drive by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\gBurner Virtual Drive\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. GCDTRAY.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes close to 317.05 KB (324664 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of gBurner Virtual Drive. They occupy an average of 409.29 KB (419111
bytes) on disk.
- GCDTRAY.EXE (317.05 KB)
- uninstall.exe (92.23 KB)
The current page applies to gBurner Virtual Drive version 3.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of gBurner Virtual Drive:
...click to view all...
gBurner Virtual Drive is an application by Power Software Ltd. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall gBurner Virtual Drive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove gBurner Virtual Drive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find gBurner Virtual Drive or simply click the Search field and type in "gBurner Virtual Drive". If it is installed on your PC the gBurner Virtual Drive app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select gBurner Virtual Drive in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding gBurner Virtual Drive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove gBurner Virtual Drive.
8. After uninstalling gBurner Virtual Drive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong gBurner Virtual Drive that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling gBurner Virtual Drive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove gBurner Virtual Drive by Power Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that gBurner Virtual Drive by Power Software Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove gBurner Virtual Drive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 19:24:42.687