gBurner Virtual Drive
You can find below details on how to uninstall gBurner Virtual Drive for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall gBurner Virtual Drive from your PCPower Software Ltd
. Additional info about Power Software Ltd can be seen here
. gBurner Virtual Drive is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\gBurner Virtual Drive folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. gBurner Virtual Drive's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\gBurner Virtual Drive\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled GCDTRAY.EXE and its approximative size is 682.30 KB (698680 bytes).
The executables below are part of gBurner Virtual Drive. They take an average of 776.06 KB (794683
bytes) on disk.
- GCDTRAY.EXE (682.30 KB)
- uninstall.exe (93.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.8
of gBurner Virtual Drive. For other gBurner Virtual Drive versions please click below:
...click to view all...
gBurner Virtual Drive is a program marketed by Power Software Ltd. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove gBurner Virtual Drive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove gBurner Virtual Drive from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate gBurner Virtual Drive or simply activate the Search field and type in "gBurner Virtual Drive". If it exists on your system the gBurner Virtual Drive program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select gBurner Virtual Drive in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about gBurner Virtual Drive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove gBurner Virtual Drive.
8. After uninstalling gBurner Virtual Drive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of gBurner Virtual Drive which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling gBurner Virtual Drive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove gBurner Virtual Drive by Power Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that gBurner Virtual Drive by Power Software Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove gBurner Virtual Drive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 10:31:00.060