You can find on this page details on how to uninstall eye perform for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall eye perform from your PCeye perform
. Further information on eye perform can be found here
. Please follow http://myeyeperform.com/support
if you want to read more on eye perform on eye perform's page. Usually the eye perform application is installed in the C:\Program Files\eye perform directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for eye perform is C:\Program Files\eye perform\eyeperformuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 106.23 KB (108784 bytes) on disk and is labeled eyeperform.BrowserAdapter.exe.
eye perform installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.25 MB (2355392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eyeperformUninstall.exe (242.78 KB)
- updateeyeperform.exe (450.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- eyeperform.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- eyeperform.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- eyeperform.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- eyeperform.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
- utileyeperform.exe (451.73 KB)
This web page is about eye perform version 2015.06.18.212835
alone. You can find here a few links to other eye perform releases:
...click to view all...
eye perform is an application by eye perform. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall eye perform is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove eye perform from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find eye perform or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eye perform". If it exists on your system the eye perform application will be found very quickly. After you click eye perform in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about eye perform, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eye perform:
- The software company is: http://myeyeperform.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eye perform\eyeperformuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eye perform.
8. After removing eye perform, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong eye perform that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eye perform with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove eye perform by eye perform from your PC, nor are we saying that eye perform by eye perform is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove eye perform supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 20:47:28.313