eye perform is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall eye perform from your systemeye perform
. Open here
for more information on eye perform. You can see more info on eye perform at http://myeyeperform.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\eye perform folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for eye perform is C:\Program Files\eye perform\eyeperformuninstall.exe. eye perform's main file takes around 448.23 KB (458992 bytes) and its name is utileyeperform.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside eye perform. They take about 1.11 MB (1166592
bytes) on disk.
- eyeperformUninstall.exe (242.78 KB)
- utileyeperform.exe (448.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.17.063117
of eye perform. Click on the links below for other eye perform versions:
...click to view all...
eye perform is an application marketed by the software company eye perform. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase eye perform is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall eye perform using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find eye perform or simply activate the Search field and type in "eye perform". If it is installed on your PC the eye perform program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select eye perform in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding eye perform, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eye perform:
- The software company is: http://myeyeperform.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eye perform\eyeperformuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eye perform.
8. After removing eye perform, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong eye perform which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing eye perform with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall eye perform by eye perform from your PC, we are not saying that eye perform by eye perform is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eye perform in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 12:58:25.010