eye perform is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall eye perform from your PCeye perform
. Take a look here
for more info on eye perform. Please follow http://myeyeperform.com/support
if you want to read more on eye perform on eye perform's web page. eye perform is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing eye perform is C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform\eyeperformuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled eyeperform.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with eye perform. They occupy about 2.67 MB (2799832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eyeperformUninstall.exe (242.80 KB)
- utileyeperform.exe (647.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- eyeperform.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- eyeperform.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- eyeperform.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- eyeperform.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to eye perform version 2015.05.24.002657
alone. For other eye perform versions please click below:
...click to view all...
eye perform is a program by the software company eye perform. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase eye perform is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall eye perform from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate eye perform or simply click the Search feature and type in "eye perform". The eye perform application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select eye perform in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding eye perform, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eye perform:
- The web site of the application is: http://myeyeperform.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform\eyeperformuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove eye perform.
8. After removing eye perform, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong eye perform which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eye perform with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall eye perform by eye perform from your PC, nor are we saying that eye perform by eye perform is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall eye perform in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 05:08:22.810