This page is about eye perform for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall eye perform from your computereye perform
. You can find out more on eye perform or check for application updates here
. Click on http://myeyeperform.com/support
to get more facts about eye perform on eye perform's website. eye perform is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for eye perform is C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform\eyeperformUn.exe REP_. The program's main executable file is titled eyeperform.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
eye perform is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.87 MB (3007904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- eyeperformUn.exe (575.23 KB)
- eyeperformUninstall.exe (242.77 KB)
- utileyeperform.exe (454.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- eyeperform.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- eyeperform.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- eyeperform.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- eyeperform.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about eye perform version 2015.07.25.103133
alone. You can find below info on other releases of eye perform:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall eye perform you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall eye perform:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform\bin\eula.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform\bin\eyeperform.expext.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform\bin\eyeperform.PurBrowse.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform\bin\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform\bin\utileyeperform.InstallState
- C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform\chdecomlbfmihpdopbchhmaakbaakcei.crx
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eye perform
eye perform is an application released by eye perform. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall eye perform is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove eye perform with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate eye perform or simply activate the Search feature and type in "eye perform". The eye perform application will be found very quickly. After you select eye perform in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding eye perform, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eye perform:
- The web site of the program is: http://myeyeperform.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eye perform\eyeperformUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove eye perform.
8. After uninstalling eye perform, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eye perform that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eye perform using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall eye perform by eye perform from your computer, nor are we saying that eye perform by eye perform is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eye perform supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 11:52:14.747