enterprise 1.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall enterprise 1.1 from your systemMarketi
. Take a look here
for more information on Marketi. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\enterprise 1.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). enterprise 1.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\enterprise 1.1\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 . 4fa2116b-e112-49ed-9d9c-a5989d8ac246-4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.26 MB (1317848 bytes) on disk.
enterprise 1.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 9.36 MB (9818606
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 4fa2116b-e112-49ed-9d9c-a5989d8ac246-4.exe (1.26 MB)
- 4fa2116b-e112-49ed-9d9c-a5989d8ac246-5.exe (1.05 MB)
- 644f2d86-0049-44b1-b15d-4a1d55dda030-4.exe (1.26 MB)
- 644f2d86-0049-44b1-b15d-4a1d55dda030-5.exe (987.95 KB)
- 724a79dc-c015-464e-bca4-3259bfb301ae-4.exe (1.29 MB)
- 724a79dc-c015-464e-bca4-3259bfb301ae-5.exe (1.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.45 KB)
- utils.exe (2.31 MB)
The current page applies to enterprise 1.1 version 1.36.01.22
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of enterprise 1.1:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove enterprise 1.1.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\enterprise 1.1
enterprise 1.1 is a program offered by the software company Marketi. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase enterprise 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete enterprise 1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find enterprise 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "enterprise 1.1". The enterprise 1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select enterprise 1.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about enterprise 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove enterprise 1.1.
8. After uninstalling enterprise 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of enterprise 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling enterprise 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove enterprise 1.1 by Marketi from your PC, we are not saying that enterprise 1.1 by Marketi is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove enterprise 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 16:01:45.630