enterprise 1.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall enterprise 1.1 from your PCMarketi
. More info about Marketi can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\enterprise 1.1 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. enterprise 1.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\enterprise 1.1\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1. 1c30c8a0-560b-4f64-9aac-e24651a6f128-11.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.87 MB (1959784 bytes) on disk.
enterprise 1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 5.93 MB (6215700
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 1c30c8a0-560b-4f64-9aac-e24651a6f128-11.exe (1.87 MB)
- 1c30c8a0-560b-4f64-9aac-e24651a6f128-5.exe (474.85 KB)
- 1c30c8a0-560b-4f64-9aac-e24651a6f128-6.exe (648.85 KB)
- 1c30c8a0-560b-4f64-9aac-e24651a6f128-7.exe (545.35 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.35 KB)
- utils.exe (2.33 MB)
The current page applies to enterprise 1.1 version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more enterprise 1.1 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you remove enterprise 1.1 from your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
enterprise 1.1 is a program offered by the software company Marketi. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase enterprise 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall enterprise 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate enterprise 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "enterprise 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the enterprise 1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click enterprise 1.1 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding enterprise 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall enterprise 1.1.
8. After uninstalling enterprise 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of enterprise 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling enterprise 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove enterprise 1.1 by Marketi from your PC, we are not saying that enterprise 1.1 by Marketi is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove enterprise 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 14:58:35.953