This page contains detailed information on how to remove enCIFer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall enCIFer from your computerCCDC
. Open here
where you can get more info on CCDC. enCIFer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CCDC\encifer 1.4 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for enCIFer is C:\Program Files\CCDC\encifer 1.4\uninstall.exe. encifer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 391.50 KB (400896 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of enCIFer. They occupy about 5.79 MB (6073325
bytes) on disk.
- encifer.exe (391.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (5.41 MB)
The current web page applies to enCIFer version 1.4
only. Click on the links below for other enCIFer versions:
enCIFer is a program by the software company CCDC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall enCIFer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall enCIFer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find enCIFer or simply activate the Search field and type in "enCIFer". If it is installed on your PC the enCIFer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click enCIFer in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding enCIFer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall enCIFer.
8. After removing enCIFer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of enCIFer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling enCIFer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall enCIFer by CCDC from your PC, nor are we saying that enCIFer by CCDC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall enCIFer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 14:01:04.483