enCIFer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall enCIFer from your PCCCDC
. Take a look here
for more information on CCDC. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\encifer 1.5 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. enCIFer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\encifer 1.5\uninstall.exe. encifer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 15.36 MB (16109568 bytes) on disk.
enCIFer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.49 MB (22529547
bytes) on disk.
- encifer.exe (15.36 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.12 MB)
This page is about enCIFer version 1.5
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of enCIFer:
enCIFer is a program by CCDC. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase enCIFer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase enCIFer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate enCIFer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "enCIFer". If it exists on your system the enCIFer app will be found very quickly. When you click enCIFer in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about enCIFer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall enCIFer.
8. After removing enCIFer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of enCIFer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling enCIFer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove enCIFer by CCDC from your PC, we are not saying that enCIFer by CCDC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove enCIFer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 13:43:19.607