emWave2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall emWave2 from your systemQuantum Intech, Inc.
. More information about Quantum Intech, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info about emWave2 at http://www.emwave.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). emWave2's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Windows\Uninstall\emWave2\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave2\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". The program's main executable file has a size of 3.53 MB (3697328 bytes) on disk and is called emWave2.exe.
emWave2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.13 MB (4328288
bytes) on disk.
- emWave2.exe (3.53 MB)
- TrueUpdateClient.exe (616.17 KB)
This page is about emWave2 version 22.214.171.12448
alone. You can find here a few links to other emWave2 releases:
...click to view all...
emWave2 is an application by Quantum Intech, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase emWave2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase emWave2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find emWave2 or simply click the Search field and type in "emWave2". If it exists on your system the emWave2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select emWave2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding emWave2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for emWave2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.emwave.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Windows\Uninstall\emWave2\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave2\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall emWave2.
8. After removing emWave2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of emWave2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing emWave2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall emWave2 by Quantum Intech, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that emWave2 by Quantum Intech, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall emWave2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-31 03:42:36.760