This info is about emWave2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall emWave2 from your systemQuantum Intech, Inc.
. You can find out more on Quantum Intech, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the program emWave2 can be seen at http://www.emwave.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for emWave2 is C:\Windows\Uninstall\emWave2\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled emWave2.exe and it has a size of 6.80 MB (7135528 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside emWave2. They take about 10.87 MB (11398448
bytes) on disk.
- emWave2.exe (6.80 MB)
- TrueUpdateClient.exe (619.29 KB)
- emWave_USB_Setup.exe (2.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The current page applies to emWave2 version 184.108.40.20622
only. Click on the links below for other emWave2 versions:
...click to view all...
emWave2 is a program marketed by Quantum Intech, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase emWave2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete emWave2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find emWave2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "emWave2". If it exists on your system the emWave2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select emWave2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding emWave2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for emWave2:
- The software company is: http://www.emwave.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Uninstall\emWave2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall emWave2.
8. After uninstalling emWave2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of emWave2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling emWave2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove emWave2 by Quantum Intech, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that emWave2 by Quantum Intech, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove emWave2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 13:06:58.917