eMachines Registration is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall eMachines Registration from your PCAcer Incorporated
. More information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. Click on http://www.emachines.com
to get more data about eMachines Registration on Acer Incorporated's website. eMachines Registration is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Registration directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Registration\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove eMachines Registration. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.59 MB (1666864 bytes) on disk.
eMachines Registration is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.44 MB (2560512
bytes) on disk:
- GREG.exe (834.10 KB)
- GREGsvc.exe (38.60 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.04.3502
of eMachines Registration. For other eMachines Registration versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall eMachines Registration.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall eMachines Registration:
- C:\Program Files\eMachines\Registration\GREG.exe
eMachines Registration is a program by Acer Incorporated. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove eMachines Registration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase eMachines Registration using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find eMachines Registration or simply click the Search field and type in "eMachines Registration". If it is installed on your PC the eMachines Registration program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click eMachines Registration in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding eMachines Registration, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eMachines Registration:
- The publisher is: http://www.emachines.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Registration\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall eMachines Registration.
8. After removing eMachines Registration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of eMachines Registration which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eMachines Registration using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall eMachines Registration by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that eMachines Registration by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eMachines Registration in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-04 16:43:27.560