eMachines Registration is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall eMachines Registration from your PCAcer Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Acer Incorporated. Detailed information about eMachines Registration can be found at http://www.emachines.com
. eMachines Registration is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Registration folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for eMachines Registration is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Registration\Uninstall.exe. eMachines Registration's main file takes around 1.43 MB (1500736 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
eMachines Registration contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.25 MB (2359424
bytes) on disk.
- GREG.exe (815.53 KB)
- GREGsvc.exe (23.03 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.03.3003
of eMachines Registration. You can find below a few links to other eMachines Registration versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall eMachines Registration:
- C:\Program Files\eMachines\Registration
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\eMachines\Registration\eMachines\Languages\?????????_BG.ui
- C:\Program Files\eMachines\Registration\eMachines\Languages\???????_AR.ui
- C:\Program Files\eMachines\Registration\eMachines\Languages\???????_RU.ui
- C:\Program Files\eMachines\Registration\eMachines\Languages\????_CHS.ui
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Registration
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Registration\DesktopLNK
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Registration\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Registration\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Registration\InstallLocation
eMachines Registration is an application by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall eMachines Registration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase eMachines Registration with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find eMachines Registration or simply activate the Search field and type in "eMachines Registration". If it is installed on your PC the eMachines Registration app will be found automatically. When you select eMachines Registration in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about eMachines Registration, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eMachines Registration:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.emachines.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Registration\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall eMachines Registration.
8. After uninstalling eMachines Registration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of eMachines Registration which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eMachines Registration using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove eMachines Registration by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that eMachines Registration by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove eMachines Registration supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:42:45.910