eMachines Registration is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall eMachines Registration from your PCAcer Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Acer Incorporated. Detailed information about eMachines Registration can be found at http://www.emachines.com
. eMachines Registration is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Registration folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for eMachines Registration is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Registration\Uninstall.exe. eMachines Registration's main file takes around 1.43 MB (1500736 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
eMachines Registration contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.25 MB (2359424
bytes) on disk.
- GREG.exe (815.53 KB)
- GREGsvc.exe (23.03 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.43 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.03.3003
of eMachines Registration. You can find below a few links to other eMachines Registration versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall eMachines Registration:
- C:\Program Files\eMachines\Registration
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\eMachines\Registration\eMachines\Languages\?????????_BG.ui
- C:\Program Files\eMachines\Registration\eMachines\Languages\???????_AR.ui
- C:\Program Files\eMachines\Registration\eMachines\Languages\???????_RU.ui
- C:\Program Files\eMachines\Registration\eMachines\Languages\????_CHS.ui
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Registration
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Registration\DesktopLNK
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Registration\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Registration\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eMachines Registration\InstallLocation
eMachines Registration is an application by Acer Incorporated. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall eMachines Registration is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase eMachines Registration with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate eMachines Registration or simply activate the Search field and type in "eMachines Registration". If it is installed on your PC the eMachines Registration application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click eMachines Registration in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding eMachines Registration, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eMachines Registration:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.emachines.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines\Registration\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall eMachines Registration.
8. After uninstalling eMachines Registration, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of eMachines Registration which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eMachines Registration using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove eMachines Registration by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that eMachines Registration by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove eMachines Registration supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:42:45.910