You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove eMachines Games for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall eMachines Games from your PCWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about eMachines Games on WildTangent's website. eMachines Games is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines Games folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for eMachines Games is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines Games\Uninstall.exe. BookwormAdventures-WT.exe is the eMachines Games's primary executable file and it takes approximately 9.01 MB (9443032 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside eMachines Games. They take about 14.40 MB (15102630
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (338.90 KB)
- BookwormAdventures-WT.exe (9.01 MB)
- BookwormAdventures.exe (4.54 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (534.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of eMachines Games. You can find here a few links to other eMachines Games versions:
...click to view all...
eMachines Games is a program by WildTangent. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall eMachines Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove eMachines Games from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate eMachines Games or simply click the Search feature and type in "eMachines Games". If it is installed on your PC the eMachines Games application will be found very quickly. After you click eMachines Games in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding eMachines Games, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eMachines Games:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines Games\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall eMachines Games.
8. After uninstalling eMachines Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of eMachines Games that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing eMachines Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove eMachines Games by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that eMachines Games by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove eMachines Games in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 21:13:40.803