eMachines Games is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall eMachines Games from your systemWildTangent
. Check out here
for more info on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about eMachines Games on WildTangent's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines Games directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling eMachines Games is C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines Games\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. eMachines Games's main file takes around 162.52 KB (166422 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
eMachines Games installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.12 MB (6412046
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (162.52 KB)
- WTA-0c605307-1ce8-40e2-9ecf-1145829893e9-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This info is about eMachines Games version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other eMachines Games versions:
...click to view all...
eMachines Games is a program offered by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase eMachines Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove eMachines Games from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find eMachines Games or simply click the Search field and type in "eMachines Games". The eMachines Games application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select eMachines Games in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about eMachines Games, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eMachines Games:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eMachines Games\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eMachines Games.
8. After removing eMachines Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of eMachines Games that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eMachines Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove eMachines Games by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that eMachines Games by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove eMachines Games in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 15:59:31.247