This info is about eFix Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall eFix Pro from your PCReimage
. You can read more on Reimage or check for application updates here
. More info about the software eFix Pro can be found at http://www.efix.com
. eFix Pro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. eFix Pro's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 770.59 KB (789080 bytes) on disk and is named eFixPro.exe.
The following executables are installed together with eFix Pro. They take about 17.93 MB (18806144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eFixPro.exe (770.59 KB)
- eFixProMain.exe (8.46 MB)
- eFixSafeMode.exe (226.70 KB)
- LZMA.EXE (69.46 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (6.50 MB)
- uninst.exe (422.71 KB)
This info is about eFix Pro version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of eFix Pro:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling eFix Pro we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall eFix Pro from your PC:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\eFix Pro
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro\eFix Pro.url
- C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro\eFix_SafeMode.ico
- C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro\eFix_Uninstall.ico
- C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro\eFix_website.ico
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\eFix - Windows Problem Relief.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\eFix Pro
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro\eFixProMain.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro\eFixProMain.exe.FriendlyAppName
eFix Pro is a program by Reimage. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall eFix Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall eFix Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find eFix Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "eFix Pro". The eFix Pro app will be found very quickly. When you click eFix Pro in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding eFix Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eFix Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.efix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove eFix Pro.
8. After uninstalling eFix Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eFix Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eFix Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove eFix Pro by Reimage from your PC, nor are we saying that eFix Pro by Reimage is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove eFix Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-21 08:32:57.990