eFix Pro is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall eFix Pro from your PCReimage
. You can find out more on Reimage or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.efix.com
if you want to read more on eFix Pro on Reimage's website. eFix Pro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove eFix Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled eFixPro.exe and occupies 770.57 KB (789064 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in eFix Pro. They occupy 16.06 MB (16844440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eFixPro.exe (770.57 KB)
- eFixProMain.exe (7.70 MB)
- eFixSafeMode.exe (226.70 KB)
- LZMA.EXE (69.46 KB)
- REI_AVIRA.exe (1.52 MB)
- REI_SupportInfoTool.exe (5.39 MB)
- uninst.exe (422.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of eFix Pro. Click on the links below for other eFix Pro versions:
...click to view all...
eFix Pro has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by eFix Pro when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro\eFixPro.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OJD192ZP\efix.com.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PHUWBZQ9\de.efix.com.png
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Local AppWizard-Generated Applications\eFix - Windows Problem Relief.
eFix Pro is a program marketed by Reimage. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall eFix Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove eFix Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate eFix Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "eFix Pro". The eFix Pro program will be found automatically. When you select eFix Pro in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding eFix Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eFix Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.efix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eFix\eFix Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall eFix Pro.
8. After uninstalling eFix Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of eFix Pro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eFix Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall eFix Pro by Reimage from your computer, we are not saying that eFix Pro by Reimage is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall eFix Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-30 06:44:32.433